In today’s world, most organizations are clear about the need to protect their most important asset, “their data”. An offsite backup is a secure, simple and affordable alternative to a traditional tape backup solution.
Traditional backup methods, such as tape, disk, or online only, are no longer sufficient. In fact, leading edge business owners are finding them unacceptable, due to their inability to recover data quickly and mitigate downtime. Technological innovations have established a comprehensive new standard, Intelligent Business Continuity (IBC). Only an IBC solution will ensure data protection, data security, instant recovery, mitigate downtime and ensure continuity.
- Downtime after a disaster is reduced to hours, minutes or even seconds
- Fully automated backup process – very little manual management required
- Automated screenshots are taken of each image-based backup, to verify a successful backup
- Quick and efficient transfer of files to off-site data centers, even with low bandwidth or busy networks
- Critical data can be prioritized to be transferred first
- Instant virtualization of servers in mere seconds
- Backup are both stored on a locally encrypted drive AND in a secure cloud
- AES 256 and SSL key-based encryption ensures data is safe both at rest and in transit, to meet industry regulations (ie. HIPPA, SOX)
- Minimal risk of data corruption or data loss
- Off-site backups stored in SSAE16 Type II data centers, ensuring security