Run Your Business and Not Your Email Server
Here at CVN we can setup, maintain and host your email solutions. From the most robust email servers (Microsoft Exchange) to the simplest solutions. We fit the right service to meet your business needs.
We Partner with Microsoft to Offer the Most Complete Email Experience
So, what is Office 365 and how will it help your business
Office 365 is a subscription based application giving you the benefits of all Microsoft Office Products including Exchange Online, Skype for Business web conferencing and additional online storage with OneDrive for Business. By moving to Office 365, you never have to worry about purchasing another Office software upgrade or working through another disruptive email upgrade.
- Email and Calendaring – Office 365 gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices while it helps to protect against email malware.
- Office Desktop Apps – With Office 365, you can get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access anywhere you work. Use the desktop versions at the office, stream live apps using any computer connected to the Internet or use Office Web Apps from your tablet or mobile device.
- Document Sharing and Collaboration – Office 365 enables you to access and share documents and insights, contacts, calendars, and tasks in a single location and from a shared computer or smartphone.
- IM and Online Meetings – Skype for Business helps you find and quickly connect with the right person through instant messaging (IM), video calls, or online meetings from within the Office applications you already use every day.
Ask Us About our Migration Services
Need help migrating your email data from your existing provider to us, we can help. Our migration services work in real-time with your current email system without the worry of losing any data. We make sure all of your email folders, calendars, notes, contacts and groups are in exactly the way you left them when you move over.
Here are a few services we migrate from
- Exchange / Hosted Exchange 2003 and above
- Google Suite / Gmail
- POP and IMAP account
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)